Waterlodge: a new way to enjoy life on the water
Jul 26, 2022
Waterlodge is a range of contemporary & iconic floating homes, built with design flair and quality fittings. They're designed to look good in any location where there's enough water to float. Multi-purpose design means they work as a city-centre studio flats, family or retirement luxury apartments.
Environmentally friendly, with generous thermal insulation, double-glazed windows, and a state-of-the-art gas or electric central heating system, which all help to keep running costs low.
Waterlodge is literally for anyone with the means and the desire to enjoy a lifestyle afloat.
- One Bedroom
- Galvanised Steel Sub Frame
- Foam-filled Polyethylene Floats
- 400 litre fresh water and waste tanks
- Electric central heating installation
- Six 240v double sockets
- Outside lower decks in Scandinavian Cedar planking
- Stainless Steel railings to lower decks
- Boarding ladder
- Four mooring cleats
- Four opening portholes
- 5 cm foam insulation
- LED lighting inside and out, 230v 16amp shore power cable
- GRP wallpaper and decoration
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Two Bathrooms both with
Shower, Basin, Electric WC, heated towel rail
Electric Hob, Fridge, and Sink