The new Elan E5 represents a new direction for Elan Yachts featuring the breath taking design and exciting features such as hard chines, twin rudders and twin wheels with Jeffa steering, state of the art deck equipment positioned for easy short-handed sailing, integrated toerail, flush deck hatches and an optional swim platform just above the waterline, lifting cockpit table and gangway.
02382 120 000 | email@example.com
Below deck the new Elan E5 offers a two or three-cabin layout with the option of one or two heads. The saloon features a spacious and modern design with an innovative flip-up navigation table transforming into a settee or a berth. Cabins are light and airy with three portlights in stern cabins.
Elan E5 offers a carefully designed interior with plenty of natural light as well as optional ambient LED strips. There are several different options of furniture wood including the new Fjord Mahogany.
People who admire elegant yet dynamic lines, demanding owners who seek perfect balance between comfort and performance, competitors looking for speed and safety, purists valuing attention to detail and clever features have finally found what they were searching for: the new Elan E5. Together with Elan design team we designed a new performance cruiser whose inheritance of twin rudders, hard chines and Elan’s superior VAIL (Vacuum assisted infusion lamination) makes a big step forward in terms of clean and distinctive exterior design, carefully tuned sail plan, welcoming cockpit optimized for shorthanded sailing and interior meeting even most demanding requirements for both comfort and luxury.
Length Overall: 11.96 m | 39'2" ft
Hull Length: 11.96 m | 39'2" ft
Length at Waterline: 11.26 m | 36'1" ft
Beam: 3.87 m | 12'8" ft
Draft: 2.40 m | 7'1" ft
Light Displacement: 7.300 kg | 16,0 lbs
Ballast: 2.700 kg | 5,9 lbs
Water Capacity: 277 litres | 73.0 US gal
Fuel Capacity: 160 litres | 42.0 US gal
- Large dinette gives comfortable seating for a crew of eight
- Bright and spacious saloon with optional ambient LED lights for a intimate atmosphere
- Hidden reading lights in the saloon
- Fully equipped L-shaped galley will satisfy even the most demanding chefs
- Innovative flip-up navigation table transforming into a settee or a berth
- Comfortable aft cabins with plenty of ventilation from three mitre portlights and generous headroom. Heads features plenty of storage space and a separate shower