Inspired by the solutions presented on the Elan GT5, the Elan Impression 45.1 now has a longer and wider cockpit, defined by twin wheels, a split cockpit table, and a foldable sunbed. Boasting a modern vertical transom, two large cockpit storage boxes were added, which can also be equipped with a grill, sink, or fridge. Customers can now opt for a sportier look with an open transom configuration or choose the safety and comfort of a closed transom option with a large swim platform.
The Impression 45.1 is bright and airy, thanks to its hull shape and recognisable deck saloon windows.
The saloon features a large settee fully surrounding the table without obstrucitng the pathway. The Galley has been shifted forward, for more spacious living and larger navigation area. After months of testing, iroko veneer framed with solid iroko wood was chosen as the main interior furniture material, because it was determined to have the best endurance capabilities, a beautiful classic look, and an attractive price point. The Elan Impression 45.1 will be available in two cabin layouts, one more aligned with the needs of friends and family, and one for demanding charter groups.
Impression 45 was in every way an impressive sailing yacht. Developed to satisfy the needs of all family members, The new Elan Impression 45.1 will continue to be a joy for cruising vacations, whether it is the Mediterranean, UK Coastal waters or on a blue water crossing. Designed to ensure maximum comfort the Impression 45.1 is a dream to sail as well. Performance has always been a factor with all Impression Yachts and the Impression 45.1 will not fail to impress.
Length Overall: 13.85 m | 45'5" ft
Hull Length: 13.00 m | 42'7" ft
Length at Waterline: 11.44 m | 37'4" ft
Beam: 4.18 m | 13'8" ft
Draft: 1.90 m | 6’3’’ ft, (opt1. 1.60m | 5’3’’ ft)
Light Displacement: 10.420 kg | 23.0 lbs
Ballast: 3.310 kg | 7.3 lbs or 3.450 kg | 7.6 lbs
Water Capacity: 516 litres | 136.0 US gal
Fuel Capacity: 215 litres | 56 US gal
- The spacious L-shaped galley with it’s large front opening fridge and abundant worktop surface for food preparation
- The dropping saloon table option makes for a comfortable additional double berth
- One of the largest dedicated chart tables in her class
- Ambient lighting offers softer, more romantic atmosphere
- Cruising without compromise this owners aft cabin will exceed your expectations in both comfort and storage
- The four cabin layout makes for the ideal solution for a larger group
- The on-suite owner forward cabin still allows you to have twin aft cabins to accommodate guests
- Aft head features a separate shower, electric flushing toilet as an option and plenty of storage