Sell My Boat
With over 20 years of experience in the marine industry, boatpoint offers market-leading advice and an in-depth knowledge of the marketplace. As professional brokers, our objective is to sell your boat fast, for the best market price.
Why choose boatpoint?
- We offer a No Sale, No Fee service.
- We provide the best advice on how to prepare your boat for sale.
- We achieve extensive advertising exposure by way of comprehensive web advertising, boat shows, blogs, and social media.
- We obtain a quicker sale at a better residual price than an independent broker or a private advert.
- We handle all purchase enquiries and negotiations.
- We arrange viewings with potential buyers.
- We offer the financial security of a protected client account at our bank.
- We safely navigate the legal jungle.
- We oversee the production of all correct paperwork and vessel documentation.
How to sell your boat with boatpoint
- You will be required to fill out a listing agreement – Please contact us to discuss your vessel.
- We will arrange to visit your boat and take professional photographs
- We will add your boat details onto our system and send you a link to approve
- As soon as your boat goes live, it will be marketed across all Network Yacht Brokers offices and other web marketing platforms.
- We will then manage all customer enquiries, questions, and requests for information and will keep you fully informed throughout.
- We accompany all viewings and we discuss all offers for your consideration.
- All funds are placed in a secure client account.
- We handle the sale from start to finish, keeping you informed throughout the process.
- You only pay for our services if we are successful in finding a buyer. No sale, no fee!
What do we charge?
We offer competitive brokerage rates for vessels located in the UK, Europe and further afield. Please contact us for a quotation.