MERRY FISHER 1095 FLY
MERRY FISHER 1095 FLY: 3 DOUBLE CABINS AND A 360 VIEW OF THE SEA. A WEEKENDER FAMILY CRUISER AHEAD OF THE TRENDS.
DISCOVER NEW HEIGHTS WITH The Merry Fisher 1095 Flybridge
A TRUE LIVING AREA
The FLYBRIDGE includes a forward sundeck and a folding co-pilot bench seat. The bench seat can be transformed into a sun lounger or an XXL sundeck, according to preference! The FLYBRIDGE also includes multiple storage solutions and can accommodate an optional Bimini. This is a true game-changer making cruising with an outboard engine not only possible but high-performing.
ENJOY ABSOLUTE COMFORT ON BOARD & DREAM BIG!
With its unique design, the MERRY FISHER 1095 FLY easily assumes the luxury of a family long-distance cruiser. She possesses all the qualities of the standard Merry Fisher 1095 with the added benefit of an awe-inspiring cruising perspective. Discover what dreams are made of.
- Overall length 10,45 m / 34’3’’
- Hull length 9,94 m / 32’7’’
- Overall beam 3,37 m / 11’0’’
- Hull draft 0,69 m / 2’1’’
- Air draft (without –navigation lights) 3,42 m / 11’2’’ – 4,20 m / 13’9’’
- Weight without engine 5330 kg / 11751 lbs
- Light displacement 6263 kg / 13808 lbs
- Fuel capacity 2x 400 L / 2x 106 US GAL
- Water capacity 160 L (+100 L Option) / 42 US GAL (+ 26 US GAL Option)Black water capacity 88 L / 23 US GAL
- Cold capacity 80 L (+80 L Option) / 21 US GAL (+21 US GAL Option
- Cabins 2/3
- Berths 4/6/8
- Max Engine Power 2 x 300 CV (2 x 221 Kw)
- EC Category B-7 / C-10
- Designers: Cenkowski & Denert Design/Jeanneau Design
AN ADDITIONAL LIVING SPACE OFFERING FLUID LIVING SPACE FROM INTERIOR TO EXTERIOR
relax in the generous accommodation for owner and guests alike.
The Merry Fisher 1095 Flybridge is the flagship of the line with a bench seat at the dedicated helm station. This additional living area enables the driver to enjoy sun and sea spray whilst navigating safely and harmoniously. The new high-performance hull has been optimised for outboard engines and a navigation 'flat' at critical speeds.