CAP CAMARAT 12.5 WA
Designed for cruising as well as luxury day boating, the Cap Camarat 12.5 WA features a large forward saloon that transforms into a berth, and a superb private aft cabin. The Cap Camarat 12.5 WA, entering the world of extremely luxurious, large outboard day cruisers is notable for its perfectly balanced, pure and sporty hull lines.
FAST, ELEGANT AND WELL BALANCED CRUISING BOAT
NEW DEEP-V HULL WITH TRADITIONAL DESIGN
The deep-V hull design has a sharp entry, two lifting strakes, and a spray-reducing chine that extends the full length of the hull, providing predictable handling and exceptional comfort across a wide range of conditions.CAP CAMARAT BROCHURE 2023
- With platform 12,27m / 40'3"
- Hull Length 10,66m /34'11"
- Deadrise 21
- Beam 3,57m
- Draft (engines up) 0.82m / 2'8"
- Draft (engines down) 1,10m / 3'6"
- Weight without engine, without T Top 5860kg
- Max engine power 3 x 300hp / 3x 333Kw
- Fuel Capacity 1150 L
- Water Capacity 200 L
- Berths 5
- Cabins 2
- Designers Sarrazin Design/Michaël Peters Design/Jeanneau Design